Saturday, August 18, 2007

Performance Motors Team


Performance Motors Pte Ltd(PML)....the last major job I was tasked with in PwC. This was probably the one job which I felt the closest to all my team members, and surprisingly my team manager as well.... All of us hit off well and had a great time teasing one another especially with Nancy around aka Wasabi...She would always go on abt how round her face was getting till she looked like a fishball.... Her jokes were infectious and her suanning skills were comparable to *ahem ahem* mine..hahha..She would joke about how good I looked.....wait wait...tat only applies if the viewer was standing 5km away from me >.<''' Well u can see from the picture on the right how crazy Nancy and I can get...maybe tat's y we sorta 'clicked'....in a good or bad way????? I suppose GOOD!


We had a great laugh too when our client took us to this Japanese restaurant and Nancy instructed the waitress to provides spoons for drinkin our miso soups....little did she know that we were supposed to slurp from our bowls....she was sorta 'educated' by the waitress on this aspect.....our team giggled at her....as for me....i joined in the fun too although i too did not know that the miso soup was to be consumed in tat matter..Sorry Nancy....u took the fall for a good cause....

















Well next off u can see that hot and sleek babe right beside me in the picture on the left (above). She's none other than my team manager....probably the youngest I've encountered....Guys out there...she's still single....sporty(plays volleyball at Sentosa every sat), tall, great tan and complexion....she also has a caring heart.... I felt so bad yet grateful that she let me off for one day, without me asking her....so that i could settle my exchange program matters....I was really touched that she decided to carry out some vouching herself. Imagine....a team manager doing vouching jus for her intern....tat tell the whole story already right....Thanks Brenna...! Not sure if i'll get to go back to PwC..but if i do i'll def wanna be on the PML team again....



Not forgetting....Kailin!! she has a twin sister also doing audit in PwC......she's another caring senior who has a sense of humour...with her dramatic gestures....especially tat very day when her 'flapped' her hands to bring her 'butterfly' word to live...And yeash...thanks for introducing the avocado milk drink to me...! speakin of that i wished i had more than just those 2 cups on that very day...



Finally.....Eugene! the tall and fierce looking guy....(only guy) my oh my...how did he stand our chats and giggles throughout the audit..... Eugene jus loves to irritate Kailin and foever trying to confuse ppl by addressing Kailin as her twin sister Kaijun....better luck next time yea...we're not falling for tat...


Well another thing tat we all had in common is that we all loved to sing....we were supposed to have a kbox outing...unfortunately i didn' have much time left in Singapore..hopefully when i'm back my team members haven't forgotten abt the little intern they worked with.....wonder if we'll ever sucessfully organise our outing....I'll miss u guys!








No comments: