Today was the day when my internship would finally come to an end...I was filled with mixed feelings....I was sad to leave...seriously all the people i've worked with are really nice....On the other hand..i knew it was time to leave and settle other stuff like my exchange program....I felt kinda drained too as i had yet to enjoy the holidaes...imagine sleeping at 10+ 11 everyday...heading to work.....back for dinner....one rnd of dota and tat's it..lights out..... I seriously need a life....
Well it seemed like a lucky day for me...as i headed to my all time favourite hang out spot in PwC (the vending machine) I saw...i saw...i saw...something i've need seen ever.....it was....the 'Legendary curry buns' ! Lester, Ying Ying and I were lucky enough to grab the last 3 buns for a taste before we never get a chance again....well its not escargot or anything...but its probably the best item they've got here...u'll get sick of all the biscuits and stuff after some time....


Yummy yummy....its supposed to be famous afterall..and yea...it was not bad.......a much better treat than havin bread everyday for lunch....But of cos i didn' hav all those 3 pies for lunch! i'm not a pig.....its for 3 ppl..duhz.... Well...but of cos..our lunch treat didn't stop there.....we headed down for dessert....new zealand ice cream it was.....i have a feeling i chose the wrong day to wear a dress.....i'm starting to get bloated from all the food!
It was finally time to head back to the office and start clearing out our stuff....and of cos our photo sessions....

And of cos...i just had to have a pic with my supervisor...though i didn't really work with him that much....its like having a pic with ur form teacher in sec/pri sch when u're abt to graduate....it was kinda weird askin him to take a pic with me....i really has to muster that courage....though it didn't really show on my face...i was quite nervous askin for tat pic at tat time....but i tot to myself..its now or never...so there u go......

Well all good things have to come to an end.... cheers to all PwC interns.....and my fellow teammembers....


1 comment:
You should have koped more mini muffins for me...they were so yum!!!
Post a Comment