Monday, July 09, 2007

Phantom of the Opera (24th April 2007)


Oh No! I can't believe i forgot to blog my beloved....Phantom of the Opera!!!!

Well...its nv too late....this was the musical worth spending every single penny on....not that it came out of my pocket =S sponsered by mummy dearest of cos.....


'That's all I ask of you.....' oh my....if anyone cld serenade to me like tat....*ok time to wake up*

It was an extremely touch musical...the only thing i didn't like was that Christine(female lead) and Ralph(male lead...duhz) weren't too compatible....She's too old looking for him! alright... u might think that looks doesn't prevail over true love...but hello...! its supposed to be a fairy tale like romance.....wouldn't hurt to make the whole affair perfect eh.....


And YEASH!!!!! I managed to grab Category A tickets at a real bargain infact....100 buckz a tic...hey ppl its cos i grabbed the family package k...benefits of still being a student....thank god NTU's matric card has no expiry date...so as long as i stay youthful *ahemz*...ok nvm that last line......


Well the couldn't have been better....My sis, Kit and I went on to our maple outing...tat's rite..now it may sound cheesy but we do have fun eating outings together....not to mention mahjong sessions.....


Dinner was at Sakae sushi......the buffet wasn't fabulous...half the time i was wishing I were at Suki Sushi instead....but i cldn't really complain since the company was great.....The guys....Ken, Feng and Ming tagged along....(they kinda sound like our dogs here =X)


In any case....I love jap buffets! so yum yum yum......


Fantastic day!!!

No comments: