Well, if ur saliva is drooling... u've got good taste. Step rite up, don't be shy, try one of 'WenWen's snowskin lotus paste mooncakes'. They're available at ur nearest conveniece stores. Nar jus kidding....
This is the first time i ever attempted making mooncakes and it was a total success..*yummie yummie*
Don't ya just love the mooncake festival? Well i do..think abt it this way...ya get to find bakzhang and tangyuan even though its not the festival but for mooncakes!!!! nonono....they're nowhere in sight..tat's y they're so so so precious...oh mi god..going nuts over them..Have no idea y i hav such a huge craving for them this yr...i've bought like quite a few already though the festival is not even here...green tea...lotus...black sesame..woohoo.. of cos not forgetting the ones i made man...
My dad loves them too...he's so greedy..sometimes he acts jus like a lil kid..askin for more goodies though he's already eaten tonnes of them...well at least i noe i've got a fan of my mooncakes out there..Okee lingie...if u're reading this...don't be sad...though u're in aus n ya can't get some decent mooncakes...i'll be more than glad to make them for u when i get back k? =D
Don't get the chinatown ones la...hee hee... hao dong xi shi zhi de deng dai de...
duno if ya understood tat...(ur chinese's gettin quite bad rite? woops) well...good things are worth waiting for! (taadaa...tat's to help u out..jus for u lingie) hee hee



1 comment:
I know wat tat means ok! Anyway don't worry, I won't waste money on some impulsive buy. I know I will regret it later on. Today I cooked tom yam tang hoon. Very yummy with cabbage, chicken and black fungus. You and Mummy will love it cos there's lots of veggies. When you guys come I'll cook for you to try.
Post a Comment