Monday, September 18, 2006

Enjoying The Nite Life In S'pore


Hmm, that's one of my newly acquainted frens, Darren.. though having known him for only 3 wks, we managed to form quite a gd frenship. First met him at my hall bash earlier in the yr but we've only started contacting each other since meeting him again at my fren's bdae party. Apparently, his initial impression of me was that i'm a 'chiongster'. Of cos i protested to that as i barely club. I even tried to introduce myself as a sports person rather than a chiongster...well he didn't believe me even after i told him i was the sportswoman of the year for my hall. He jus broke out into laughter... Well its not the first time someone reacted tat way..... =X can anyone out there actually tell me exactly wat does it mean to look like a chiongster? Do i look like some kinda slut or something? I hope not wahhahaha....

Anyway, having learnt that i seldom go out..in fact i can count the number of places i've been to in Sg.. whether its an eatery or a chill out place, Darren offered to show me arnd on sat nite. Guess its my first time going at nite to chill and hang out at pubs.

The first stop was at Ponggol Country Club. We ended up playing darts there, rats....i ended up losing to a beginner... out of touch i guess? Anyway, we proceeded to Eski Bar at Holland Village...as you can see in the pic... those guys in the backgrnd we total strangers. Those guys were doinga dare to see who cld last the longest half naked since it was like freezing cold there. I made Darren do a dare by asking them to take a pic with us and guess wat...he actually did! so there u go.. nice hunky/ gayish pic wahha...i promised not to post the pic online but i guess no one will really noe cos this blog of mine is 'privatised' i wld say kekeke...It was really fun for me, beginning to like the nite life...well excluding the shady ppl n the smokers...Its really nice to juss chill out sometimes with ur close frens afterall...

Our 3rd n final stop was at Crystal Jade...I was being forced to hav supper as i'm like totally conscious of my wt...eating so late isnt exactly gonna end up being unnoticed on the weighin scale rite..but yea...Darren dragged me there out of his gd intentions....We ordered a bowl of century egg porridge n pork ribs...I've long heard of the porridge tasting gd...well its not bad afterall! I think i shld really go out more often..feel so sua gu...kekek...

Well it was a great nite.....hopefully i'll get to try out more things in life. I shall take Darren's word of advise n 'not be so hard on myself' as wat most leos n aries do...i shld try to enjoy my life n smile more =D

2 comments:

Wei Wei said...

Good that you enjoyed it but this night life thing is not for me. I dun find it interesting to go clubs or pubs and I keep turning my friends down when they ask me to go.

quest_gal 仪 said...

Just realised you got a blog. And this post is funny though. About the look of chiongster. lol.

btw, i can stand witness to the sportswoman trophy....if needed...